REAL BREASTS NATURAL AND BODY PERFECT. I LOVE GFE

Hello. I'm Stephanie I guarantee you kisses and a preliminary delicto, I shared pleasure-loving and roll in the game, very patient-professional massage girl, tall, slim with curves without scalpel, angel face, delicate feet, super sensitive, attentive.I am a sophisticated, elegant, sexy, top class girl. All my pictures are 100% GENUINE and UPDATED. *****Specializes in delayed pleasure,Tantrac, Body to body, Nuru gel, mutual massage, Erotic massage, Prostate or ladies massage, gfe, Couples, Tie & Ties, Water Together, Water Shower, Golden Rain, Foot Fetish, 69, FK, Blj Deep t, CIM, CIF. ect and high quality touch. Visage d'Angel, bronzee, 1.67-58 k. I'm in (London-Monaco-Cannes-St. Tropez-Paris) I studied at University, and I speak several languages: French, Italian, Spanish and English. ***250 hr +447471733002 EMAIL aime-sex@hotmail.com